Learn the practical skills and knowledge to build a career in cleaning and support services.
A Certificate II in Cleaning Operations is the minimum nationally recognised industry qualification to start a career in the cleaning sector.
Learn how to deliver industry standard best cleaning procedures for both domestic and commercial environments and the regulations governing cleaning operations in Australia.
We are no longer taking enrolments into this course. This course currently has a “deleted” status meaning that anyone undertaking this course must be completed by no later than 01 October 2023.
Qualified cleaners are required in almost every sector of the economy
Take your first steps on the pathway towards a career in cleaning services and open up opportunities to one of the largest employment sectors in the world.
There are no entry requirements for this course and successful graduates are able to apply for roles in a variety of sectors including health care, tourism, food services, education and training as well as general commercial and domestic cleaning operations.
What you’ll learn
The CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning provides a pathway to further learning and work in various cleaning roles and settings including: administration, support and correctional services; health care and social assistance; accommodation and food services, and education and training.
- CPPCLO2034 – Maintain storage area and cleaning equipment
- CPPCMN2002 – Participate in workplace safety arrangements
- CPPCLO2032 – Plan basic cleaning activities
- CPPCLO2002 Clean hard floor surfaces
- CPPCCL2008 Clean carpeted floors
- CPPCLO2005 Maintain glass surfaces
- CPPCLO2014 Clean and arrange furniture and fittings
- CPPCLO2016 Clean wet surfaces
- CPPCLO2042 Clean surfaces using microfibre equipment
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- CPPCLO2018 Sort, remove and recycle waste material
Elective units are subject to change.
- Administration, support and correctional services
- Health care and social assistance
- Accommodation and food services
- Education and training.
- General Cleaner Commercial
- Cleaner Domestic
- Cleaner Hotel Guest Rooms Searching
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
CPP20617 Certificate II in Cleaning
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Contact us for more information on this course