Leadership is a combination of skills and processes
A Certificate IV in Leadership & Management equips you with the knowledge and practical skills to help provide structured leadership for teams in a variety of working environments. Learn to understand and develop a leadership style to help guide and support team members to maximise workplace effectiveness.
Open up career opportunities in almost every industry
Leadership and management skills are transferable to almost every job sector and can provide a range of career pathways and opportunities for graduates.
A Certificate IV also provides a pathway into further study in higher level qualification within business study streams. Credit for units already completed may be available.
What you’ll learn
A Certificate IV in Leadership & Management equips you with the knowledge and practical skills to help provide structured leadership for teams in a variety of working environments.
Learn to understand and develop a leadership style to help guide and support team members to maximise workplace effectiveness.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to a new qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in, completed and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification within the next 6 months.
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBLDR402 – Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR401 – Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR404 Lead a diverse workforce
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOR403 Manage stress in the workplace
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
Elective units are subject to change.
- Leading Hand
- Sales Team Coordinator
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Assistant
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Funded via Smart and Skilled:
1st qual: $1580
not 1st qual: $1,850
traineeship or fee exemption: $0