Expand your career opportunities with a specialisation in medical administration
Combine the power of a Certificate III in Business Administration with the specialist skills and knowledge to provide technical advice and support to a team of medical professionals.
Choose from a wide variety of electives to suit your preferred career pathway.
The Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) opens up a range of career pathways with an equally wide choice of electives available to suit your chosen industry specialisation.
This course also provides a pathway into more generalised business career opportunities such as Certificate IV and Diploma study streams in business. Credit for units already completed may be available.
What you’ll learn
The BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) will teach you the skills and knowledge required to exercise discretion and judgement using appropriate knowledge to provide technical advice and support to a team.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in a transition to an updated qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification very shortly.
- BSBITU307 – Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 – Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBMED301 – Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 – Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBDIV301 – Work effectively with diversity
- BSBITU313 – Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBCUS301 – Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBMED303 – Maintain patient records
- BSBMED305 – Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBMED401 – Manage patient record keeping system
- BSBADM307 – Organise schedules
- BSBITU312 – Create electronic presentations
- BSBWRT301 – Write simple documents
Electives are subject to change
- Medical Receptionist
- Medical Secretary
- Admissions Clerk
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB31115 Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical)
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Fee for Service: $1,995
Please contact us for more information about payment options.