Get the skills you need for entry level business roles
A Certificate III in Business will teach you the essential skills you need to develop to undertake a range of roles in the business sector. This course combines hand on skills with practical knowledge of general business operations to give you the confidence to take on a wide variety of entry level business support roles.
Open up more job opportunities with a formal qualification
There is high demand for qualified business support staff throughout the Australian business sector across every industry.
A Certificate III in Business will help separate your resume from the hundreds of others applying for entry level roles and shows that you are continuing to level up your skills and knowledge and are focused on building a career.
What you’ll learn
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business reflects the varied roles of individuals across different industry sectors who apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
This qualification has been superseded and is currently in transition to a new qualification. In line with our registering body requirements the existing qualification is still able to be enrolled in, completed and have qualifications issued. We will be offering the new qualification within the next 6 months.
- BSBWHS302 – Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM305 Support operational plan
- BSBWOR201 Manage personal stress in the workplace
- BSBINM301 Organise workplace information
- BSBPRO301 Recommend products and services
- BSBITU313 Design and produce digital text documents
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBITU314 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Elective units are subject to change.
- Administration Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- General Clerk
- Junior Personal Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Word Processor
Graduates of this course achieve excellent career outcomes.
* Information provided by myskills.gov.au
BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
Study with one of Australia’s most successful RTO’s.
Funded via Smart and Skilled:
1st qual: $1320
not 1st qual: $1580
traineeship or fee exemption: $0